Fireblast Global’s advanced line of industrial fire training simulators allows for an intense hands on live fire training environment that replicates any specific hazardous materials scenario at a given facility.
Whether it be a large refinery simulator or a tanker fire simulator, the system design allows your agency to provide training relevant to the 29 CFR 1910.120 and NFPA 472 standards in a safe, reliable environment.
- Firefighter safety/personnel protection
- Fire streams and appliances
- Self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Dry chemical agents and applications
- Emergency preparedness training
- Strategies and tactics
- Incident command
- Fire behavior
- Fundamentals of firefighting
- Rescue procedures
- Salvage and overhaul operations
- Fundamentals of ventilation
- Plant fire prevention